Mike McGonegal for the Michigan House

Mike McGonegal is running for the Michigan House of Representatives from the 66th District, and this is his official campaign blog. It is monitored and posted b y his Communications Director.

11/08/2006

Mike's election wrap up

This afternoon I telephoned Chris Ward and congratulated him on his reelection win. We had a friendly conversation, and I offered him my support during his final two years in the House. We wished each other well, and I'm sure he will do his best to deal with the challenges facing Michigan.

I want to thank you in particular and all the others who have helped us on this campaign. This was a team effort from start to finish. The campaign developed better than I had imagined. I feel we were able to get our message out to the public; in no small way through press releases, the web site and the blog that you so well maintained. Although we were not successful, I think we were judged fairly and gave the voters a choice.
Thank you all.
Mike McGonegal

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home